Sunday, January 3, 2010

fjidehgfiuoeshyguiwhlwk;

Jeeze. So I do want to be back at school and in class, I do, but I feel like interterm is going to be so boring. Two of my good friends who I'm basically with all the time left this school for good, I've got no roommate for 3 weeks, no tv, no car, and like 1 of m y friends came back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Dr. J piles on the homework so I have something to do. Campus life is basically non-existant, and I can go like 3 places with no car. Ughh, this is why I want to go to Mason. Whatever. I've been compiling a list of random yet important things to know about me; I'll post it soon.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

"you gotta swimmm, swim in the dark"

No comments:

Post a Comment