Wednesday, February 10, 2010

le sigh

Something very tragic happened today. I realized just how much the modern music society is missing out on. I mentioned to a friend that I was listening to Billie Holiday and her response was 'who?'. I was speechless. I almost de-friended her. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO BILLIE HOLIDAY IS?!?!?!?!? The day I get that reaction to the names Louis Armstrong and/or Ella Fitzgerald will be the day I throw the towel in and give up all hope. I'm close to that point now though, I must admit. I just wanted to share this tragedy, and mention that PWCS really needs to re-open schools, so I can get my transcripts. Stupid snow. The End.


"i'll lay me down tonight, much further down. swim in the calm tonight, this art does drown"


"
Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential." - Barack Obama

1 comment:

  1. A) PWCS are not open for the rest of the week, and there's supposed to be a holiday Monday so don't get your hopes up.

    B) "I almost de-friended her." HAHAHAHA Classic.

    ReplyDelete