Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day

So I had all five classes today, but it really wasn't too bad because 3 out of 5 ended early. My math class was only 25 minutes long, does not require a calculator, and we do everything in groups. Victory? I think so. And then this morning in polysci the professor was having us define liberal/liberalism and he goes "ok so make sure to put this part in your notes...Rush Limbaugh is an IDIOT! It took all of my will power not to burst out laughing. But hey, you gotta do what the teacher says right? =P

After that all it really was was homework, then this honor code induction, and then a reception at the president's house later tonight. The president of BC, not the United States. Man I wish! Job interview tomorrow! Ok well I have homework, so I'm out.


"eight days a week, i loooooooooooooove you. eight days a week is not enough to show i care"


"Carpe Diem"

No comments:

Post a Comment