Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Peepee!

Huzzah! My sister is 26 today. I remember last year we had breakfast at IHOP before school :] but sadly this year there was none of that :[

I get to hang out with her Saturday though, YAY! :D

So last night....what an adventure. After classes I went to H-Burg with the roomie and some friends and was pretty much laughing hysterically the entire time. Outside of Walmart there was a bum holding a sign that said 'traveling broke and ugly anything helps'. I kid you not. Then Brittney and Jess decided to dye their hair....I couldn't really tell a difference with Jessica but Brittney's looks really good. She went from blonde to a reddish-brown. Then spilled lemonade ALL OVER herself upon picking up her phone from the store. Jackpot! :]

She colored Jess's hair while Glee was on, and I have to re-watch that episode because we were laughing too hard at random stuff to hear the tv.

I got $20 in the mail from one of my aunts today :]

Yay for Saturday!


"how long til everyone you know becomes a thrill?"

"oh it's love<3"

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks peepee!!! :) I can't wait to see you Saturday - haha, and apparantly to meet your roommate!

    ReplyDelete