Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Weekend of Busy


So Saturday my sister came down to visit. Yay! :] I had super super fun with her, and the best Italian food ever! She was all about taking pictures of the English building and by the Rebecca Hall sign, then going to Main Street.

I'm going to have to say that the best part was getting lost in Harrisonburg. We used MapQuest directions, enough said. First we thought we missed the Target, so we were like Oh my god where are we?!? But then we found it :] After that adventure in the store we went looking for Chipotle. I'm still upset that it was like RIGHT THERE! Haha, so we drove around for like 20-25 minutes trying to find it--going through construction zones and residential areas when really, all along it was in the shopping center right off 81, just on the other side of it. I was so pissed when I saw that! Haha! And it didn't help that Harrisonburg has NO STREET SIGNS ANYWHERE. Jeeze! :)

Now I am doing all of my homework today because none got done yesterday or Friday night. Poop.

Cavashawn next weekend! :)


"id rather pick flowers instead of fights. and rather than flaunt my style id flash you a smile of clean pearly whites"


"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time too! Um, and I just realized I'm a follower of your blog like three times (check the left-hand side). Interesting. I guess I like you three times as much as you thought!

    ReplyDelete