Wednesday, September 23, 2009

hueariufrgfawghfuih;

So I know I haven't blogged in a while. Shit happens. Nothing has really happened in the past few days, it's Bridgewater. But today I did throw up after the movie Apocalypto. It's so gory and disgusting, don't ever watch it. EVER! But there is a certain professor of mine that has been looking MIGHTY fine this week, but that's nothing out of the ordinary :) I'm not going to mention names on here for obvious reasons. I have a ridiculous amount of homework.

On another note today in class one of my super old white conservative professors was talking about Sarah Palin and the death panels, and I just shook my head and said she doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about. My professor stared at me in disbelief, which was then followed by his statement that "we do have death panels in this country because we have doctor assisted suicide". I really wish I was making this up.

Dr. Josefson is THE man.

I'm going home this weekend, I'm excited for zucchini :) and apparently Becky and Brooke are planning a game night Saturday night with me. Stoked!


"so tick tock goes the clock inside my head, inside my heart"


"PLEASE seduce him in spanish!" - Sam Cooke

1 comment: