Sunday, September 13, 2009

Prague


Yes, I know I've already blogged about it before, but I have my heart set on going. The fact that I watched the movie Chasing Liberty last night didn't help either :]

So I've already started saving some money--slowly, but surely. From now on ALL of my change(as in coins)goes in my piggy bank Pedro. I know it sounds lame and childish, but
if there is $5 in Pedro then that is $5 more towards my trip. I've also decided that 2011 is too soon, and that it's going to be summer 2012 when I go.




I'd also really like to hit Egypt and Rome on that trip as well, but at the moment I'm not sure if that is a feasible option for me. The idea of making it a Girl Scout trip has crossed my mind several times, that way I would actually have ways to raise money. If I did that Egypt and Rome might be possible.







Regardless, Prague is in the picture :]







"tell me there's a logic out there leading me to better prepare for the day that something really special might come"


"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment