Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back at BC

FAIL. That's what an overwhelming majority of my PSCI class got on their midterm. Josefson was hella pissed, and chewed us out for 10 minutes. He said these were the worst midterms he has ever seen in his 14 years at Bridgewater. It was not pretty. About 5 people (out of 35ish) in the entire class passed. He said for those of you who got a B and above - congratulations. Go and prosper at graduate school and I will do everything in my power to help you get there. I got a B, so I guess that means I'm in the clear? Lol.

Today was my only day of classes for the entire week! I've got a hell of a lot of homework but none of it is due until Monday! :D

Huzzah for health care reform! :]

Random fun fact: there is a place called Keezletown Virginia. The area code is 269.

Oh, and I have recently become OBSESSED with the song Inside by BackDrop. They're actually a really good band - take a couple of minutes to check them out.

www.myspace.com/backdropband


"don't tell me that i can't change, i'll win this fight. i'm alright. i'm alright"


"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." - Morrie Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment