Monday, October 12, 2009

A Tisket, A Tasket

Long time no blog, right? Hellaaaa! Where do I start?

I guess I'll start from my 16 page midterm and take it from there. While writing my midterm I'm pretty sure I got temporary dyslexia from staring at a computer screen for so long. My roommate cracks me up; Dr. Vuic and Dr. Josefson make me laugh to no end.

So I got my wisdom teeth out over fall break....talk about a nightmare. It hurt so much, it was ridiculous. I go back to school tomorrow, yay! :]

On the flip side I got to see Mr. Tarbet today!!! :D I forgot just how much that man makes me happy. Its like he seeps joy over to my body. I only got to talk to him for like 25 minutes and I'm still in a fabulous mood. That was four hours ago. I miss him so much, he really just needs to come to Bridgewater. I love that guy like woah. BFF! :) Mr. Lorenz was also there, so that was pretty awesome....until they started swapping stories about me, haha.

I also got to talk to Mr. Bedford and Mrs. Herget at Hylton for a little bit and was amused. All in all it's been a pretty decent day.

I'm not sure if I can fully express just how joyous I am about visiting Tarbet. He makes me so happy it's ridiculous. I almost tackled him when I saw him. :]]]


"
And every night I think of you and know that everything’s alright"

Do what you love; fuck the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment