Sunday, October 18, 2009

WIN.


This is the first thing I saw when I walked outside today. The best part was that it was locked to the tree so it wouldn't get stolen. I love college.



Recap of the weekend:


the bonfire Friday night




Mom said she thought I was camping with Boy Scouts, lol.

Then there was the homecoming game yesterday, we left at the end of the 3rd quarter and we were up 42-9, so I'm pretty sure we won.

Then last night at like 11 I got super hungry so I went into the kitchen to make something and there were these 2 random guys in there and they were making brownies, and right next to their thing of brownies was a giant bottle of half empty goose. I was kind of giving them this look like are you serious? So they started talking to me and it was then I realized they were crazy stoned. Bloodshot eyes, reaked of weed - the whole deal. So they were telling me that they got really hungry and they wanted to make brownies and after they started making them they realized that they didn't have any of the liquid ingredients needed so they substituted vodka for all the liquids. It was one of the dumbest yet at the same time one of the most pure genius things I've ever seen. It was HILARIOUS. Did I mention that I love college? :] I'm betting they're the ones that locked the bike to the tree.


"I'd walk through hell for you, let it burn right through my shoes these soles are useless without you"


"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" - Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment