Friday, October 23, 2009

Ohhh College :]


Storytime.

So yesterday on the way to dinner, my friend Kelsey decided to throw this(--->) into a giant tree to see if it would get stuck. She thought it wouldn't. It did. It had her phone, student id, and room key in it. We spent a few minutes throwing rocks and sticks at the branch but nothing worked, so after a few minutes she finally got it down with her shoe. Good times :]





Then at dinner I guess it was this crop hunger thing, but there were a lot of parents there, and A LOT of grandparents. When we walked into the dining hall I honestly thought I had walked into a retirement home. So it was Drea, Kelsey K(the tree one:)), Kelsey P, and me. The two Kelseys decide to play this game called apples - person a sticks a fork in an apple and tosses the whole thing to person b. Person B catches the apple and fork on another fork, then throws the apple with two forks in it back to person a and they catch it on another fork...you get the idea. This is what the end product looks like.

Yeah, I videotaped it. :]







Oh, and Madison is already three months old. I'm so excited to see her in December. I love her more than anything in the entire world.




I miss my two best friends. A lot.





"on sleepless roads the sleepless go, may angels lead you in"

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...one step at a time" - Joe Girard

1 comment:

  1. Your friends are special. And Maddie is such a cute little fat baby! I love her little chunkiness!

    ReplyDelete