Wednesday, October 28, 2009

=D

Huzzah! So after two months of frustration and working my butt off I finally got an A- on my PSCI quiz. i could've jumped for joy. That's all I really wanted to say. The other night I saw the white clone of Jimi Hendrix wearing a long black Harry Potter robe running across campus in the dark with a drink in his hand. Fun stuff. So I pretty much can't wait until November 13th. Every time I think about it I pee my pants a little bit. Sam is coming!! :D

I just got back from an almost 5&1/2 mile run. I smell. So I shall end this short post to go and take a shower, because there are people in my room and I don't want to torture them anymore, lol. Dr. Josefson makes me laugh hysterically. All the time.


I'm officially in love with the song Escape by Smith Point.

"you could say that i would hope to turn back to your way believing where id run today"

"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking." - Goethe

1 comment: