Thursday, August 27, 2009

2 More Days

Two more days until I leave for college! :D I still have soooo much stuff to do though, it's slightly ridiculous. The agenda for today: Sloane comes over in the morning while I continue to pack, dentist appointment, call HP, hang out with Angry, pack some more. i know that doesn't seem like alot but I'm not adding in all the distractions that happen during the day, lol.

Ever since I was little I've had this giant fear of going to the dentist, and I do not know why. And the fact that they're never nice to me doesn't help.

But tomorrow.................Sam and Becky come over!!! :D And hopefully Ben too, lol


That's it for now, it's only 8:19 in the morning, so I'm still not really comprehending anything.


"It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep , cuz everything is never as it seems"


"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" - Moulin Rouge

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!! You're so grown-up! I can't believe you're going to school in just 2 days! Where did my baby sister go?!

    ReplyDelete