Friday, August 7, 2009

[Insert Creative Title Here]

So today was a good and bad day, but right now I think I'm going to stick with the glass is half-full mentality.

1. All the pieces are falling together with college
2. Not only did I get offered a job for next summer at the moving company that I work for, but also one for this winter (that's kind of a big deal)
3. I got paid today
4. I was able to grab the last season of 24(season 5)on sale at Target for $20. That's right, the LAST copy. You're probably intimidated by my skills, and quite frankly I don't blame you :)
5. My mom was EXTREMELY amusing, even more than normal
6. The thought of not getting up at 5:30 tomorrow is extremely satisfying



Oh, and I have recently become re-obsessed with JAG, which was my unhealthy obsession show when i was younger. It's a seriously good show, I recommend it.


"she looked deep into you as you lay together, quiet in the grasp of dusk and summer"

"love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to"

No comments:

Post a Comment