Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Week


So move in yesterday was pretty good, and everything yesterday was alright. I couldn't get my internet to work until just now. 7:52 the day after. Thank god it's up now lol. Welcome week needs to be over. This whole 'let's jam-pack your day with meetings and info sessions' is getting old. Classes need to start. I want to be busy and make friends. Classes start Tuesday but I don't even have them until Wednesday =/ *sigh*

Books cost almost $600, and I didn't even get them all.

I can't think of anything interesting to say right now; I miss my niece. Time to go do homework, and then see the acrobats from Kenya

"i think i'll start a new life, i think i'll start it over, where no one knows my name"


"
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." - Barack Obama

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for internet! And acrobats from Kenya? College is totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACrobats from China, yes. Acrobats from Kenya? Let's see a blog post on that!

    ReplyDelete