Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random! Ruh-Ruh-Random!

It's a beautiful morning, ahhhhhhhh! Actually, it's 9:30 at night, but today was my last day of work before school, and that's the way I'm feeling right now. :]

Man, I wish every shipper was as cool and low maintenance as the one that I packed for today. It was a good way to end. So it was Meh-soo(idk how to spell his name, that's how it's pronounced) and I on the job, the house was literally right around the corner from Executive, and it was only 6,000 pounds. Oh and Meh-soo had to be off work by 2, so that meant I got to bounce early as well, which was nice after all the long days I did this week.

But this morning, I was unrolling the rug runner as we went into the shipper's house and one of her young daughters was sitting on the couch watching me, so I looked over and smiled at her and she went "You're really pretty", and in my head I was like 'you're my new favorite person'. But I just smiled and thanked her. That is how the day started off :]

But seriously, this lady was so low maintenance. It was great. We worked like lightning! Although they did have a few really low ceilings, so I busted open 3 knuckles and a few spots on my hands when I was carrying the boxes in. And surprisingly when that happened blood started gushing out of the wounds, so now(you need a visual)on my left hand I have 4 band-aids: one on each knuckle for the index and ring finger, and two on the middle finger. On the right hand: there is one covering my fingernail on my ring finger, and one on the space between my first finger and thumb. And they're all Scooby-Doo band-aids. I feel slightly pathetic.

That's it for now, seeing as I still have to pack for this weekend. TTFN


"when you're at the end of the road and you lost all sense of control, and your thoughts have taken their toll when your mind breaks the spirit of your soul. your faith walks on broken glass, and the hangover doesn't pass, nothing's ever built to last; you're in ruins"

"I am MRS. Nesbit!" - Buzz Lightyear

No comments:

Post a Comment