Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello Oswald


Meet Oswald. He's my new desk lamp. Oswald is going to help me do my homework this year at Bridgewater. So last night I got the perfect pair of jeans at Nautica, and then Oswald. That was after a day in DC with Erica. It was fun. In the morning we went to The Holocaust Museum but we left early because once we hit the room with the shoes I started throwing up, and Erica saw her family's name on the wall.

So this past weekend was another Pittsburgh wedding! Tom and Jenn's wedding! It was cool. Friday night I went out with a bunch of family and was the only one that didn't have a drink. A cousin of mine had a few too many though, and was HILARIOUS. I always have fun with my family :)

Saturday = weddinggggggg! The church was really pretty, as was Jenn's dress. *gorgeous!*

There are parts of the reception that I can't remember, haha ;) That was pretty much the weekend. Fun times.

I'll post some picture from the wedding.

4 more dayssssssssssss :D

"broken skies, heartaches that flowers won't mend. say goodbye knowing that this is the end. tender dreams, shadows fall; love too sweet, to recall; dry your eyes, face the dawn life will go on, life will go on"

"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

No comments:

Post a Comment