Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Sloaner, Wisdom Teeth, and Sophia


What a day. So this morning Sloane came over. I fucking love that girl. We had so much fun :) Then i went to the dentist. Man, talk about some bad news. So basically I have to get my wisdom teeth out ASAP, because theyre growing in horizintally, not vertically. AKA the top of the tooth in a molar that breaks through your gum that you can see...like the top part of the tooth...yeah, well, those are the SIDES of my wisdom teeth. No wonder they hurt :(

On the flip side I got new glasses today :D Meet Sophia. She helps me see when i do not have contacts in :]


Oh and by the way, Northern Virginia drivers make me fucking crazy. They need to learn how to drive.

Tomorrow is my last day in Woodbridge but I still have so much left to do! TTFN


"there's some things we don't talk about, rather do without and just hold the smile"
"I'm so unbloody hinged just being near you" - Matthew Goode, Chasing Liberty

1 comment:

  1. Weren't you supposed to get your wisdom teeth out this summer? Sounds like a fun fall break project for ya! :) And I'm lovin' the new glasses! (Although that picture of you is a little creepy).

    ReplyDelete