Monday, August 31, 2009

Collegeeee

Finally, welcome week is over! Huzzah! :D Classes start tomorrow except not for me, because I don't have classes Tuesdays or Thursdays. So one more day of finding ways to fill my time. So we had this sexual assault info meeting today where one lady informed us on how easy it was to get raped, etc. and she told her story. It was sad. But she and her friend were really awesome and funny, and they definitely broke people's comfort barriers :)

Becca goes "If you're going to have sex it shouldn't be something you're embarrassed about! You should have MIND-BLOWING sex that makes you want to stand up after you're done and shout BAMMMMM!"

Yeah, she actually said that. Then nothing super eventful happened for a bit...I bought 2 more books for school, putting the total cost just over $600.

Then Fiesta Bingo at 9! :D I knew I wasn't going to win anything but it was still good :]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I still have to finish this paper, lol. It's getting better though, I'm getting closer and closer to being done lol


"well the stars never seem to shine as bright when youre not next to me"


"It's not the walk of shame; it's the stride of pride!" - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment