Sunday, August 2, 2009

How Do You Like Them Apples?

So yesterday was National Sister's Day and, that's right, I hung out with my sister. We didn't get what we were looking for at Target but I did find season 6 of 24 on sale, they were just in the wrong place :] Although that should be the normal price for that because season 6 was a piece-o-crap! Afterwards we just watched movies. All day. I kid you not.

We watched Made of Honor[[yay:)]] which my sister mocked but I mean hey, it's a cliche chick flick...idk what she was expecting. It's super funny though :) Then there was 21, and finally, Good Will Hunting(which I had never seen before). It was *amazing* Followed by many amusing episodes of Friends.

Work was a pain in the butt today. Blahh. I'm bored here...with this town, this city, this metropolitan area....ughh. Let's go new experiences.


"Do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for? Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating? Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide? Did someone break your heart inside? You're in ruins"


"You do you" - Jim Smith
RIP
2.9.89-12.19.08
<3

1 comment: