Sunday, August 9, 2009

Destination: Prague

Want to get away? Summer 2011 baby! I shall take an adventure to the Czech Republic with my mom and(hopefully)my sister and her husband. It's going to be epic. Rosetta Stone is already in the works, because I'm not going to be one of those lame American tourists that goes to a different country and expects everyone to speak English. It's called getting the cultural experience, and it will be gotten alright :)

I'm so stoked. Maybe there will be trails for day hikes so we won't just be sightseeing the entire time. If there are I'm sure that my mom will find them with no trouble :]


"i know you better than you'll ever know yourself, funny how it works that way. your friendly fire flies further than most everyone can tell, but i can still see your face"


"Hockeypuck, rattlesnake, monkey monkey underpants" - Lorelei Gilmore

No comments:

Post a Comment