Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spectacular, spectacular!

August 29th needs to get here. Right now. I got my class schedule today....it is *crazy*

I'll get to that in a minute. So how funny is it that on a job today these two really cute little girls ran through the house with their arms in the air screaming "so many boxes! so many boxes!" Pretty darn funny, that's what. And then there was Rico singing Avril Lavigne in a ridiculously high-pitched voice, and Margarita trying to sing songs with the radio, even though she speaks very little english.

Needless to say it was a very amusing day....and then mom came home. It got even funnier. It began with her knocking the pizza off the oven and flipping it onto the floor, proceeded by numerous amounts of swear words, and then the very inappropriate jokes at dinner. I love my mom :)

I have 5 classes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. None on Tuesday and Thursday.


"Well there's a secret I've been perfecting I swore I wouldn't but you let me"


"You're Hanes. You are the fruit of his loin" - Barb Fraze

No comments:

Post a Comment